Sunday 24 October 2010

A swift half..

Just a quick one, Treasures, while I've got any Mojo left at all.

Off to Centerparcs tomorrow. Broke and spent, burnt out, and Husband books the most expensive place you can go to! AND it'll be cold! AND there'll be sport and stuff there, which leaves your Humble Narrator cold. Still, there's cappuchino and I've put a hundred fags in my case. So things could be worse.

What a brutal week it has truly been. Got stood up the other night by the Polish workman next door. All the trappings we had prepared, candlelight, soft music, Pomagne on ice, see-through negligee and full make-up. I have to say I looked very nice too. (Old Basil Brush joke that one) And the bastard didn't turn up! He was supposed to be looking at a crack on Son's wall. Git!

And then, my mate from Dubai was over here for a birthday party, and agreed to meet me at church this morning. The bitch also stood me up! Got a pain in my neck from keep looking behind me. What is it with these bastards???

Still, humilation and rejection - they're mother's milk to me. I am no stranger to heartbreak.

Gotta go. Will moan and bitch when I get back.

3 comments:

Suburbia said...

So with you on the sport thing, leaves me cold too. Centre Parks would be my nightmare!
Hope you had a good time?!!

Polly said...

ewww, hope it wasn't too torturous...(Is that a word?) How are you Jen? Hope that you are well and happy. xx

French Fancy... said...

Hope Center Parcs was better than anticipated. I'm back in the blogosphere as Miss not Mrs now

xx