Monday 23 February 2009

Darlings....!

Bless and thank my lovely pal French Fancy for giving me this super award. And this time I was able to cut and paste the alma mater thing that goes with it. This is an achievement in itself.

"This award acknowledges the values that every Blogger displays in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values with each message they write. Awards like this have been created with the intention of promoting community among Bloggers. It’s a way to show appreciation and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.”
This is a super award and a great honour and - yes, you know whats coming - I am going to pass it on to five lucky loves out there:
(By the way, this could not be done in Hollywood or BAFTA style like last time because of all the mobs and that. They had to call the army in and everything last time. I tell you, the flak I got! So it has to be "in camera" on this occasion.
And anyway, we don't want Kate Winslett muscling in with her "Oh God, i'm so sorry" ramblings and embarassing everyone do we. This is a classy place):
The Dotterell - for being a great read and no doubt, i will be pestering him with a technical question very soon
Suburbia - my lovely lovely friend
Mean, Moody, Middle-aged Mom - What can I say? She's great
(Getting hankerchief out)
Confused Take That Fan - classy or what?
and
Liebfraumilch and Lipstick - for being a good friend and to give her something for her new home
(Breaks down - shoulders shaking, has to led out by bouncers and medical staff and everything)
(A Hits of the '70s CD is hastily put on )

6 comments:

French Fancy... said...

Beautifully accepted with gracious aplomb. Don't forget to stick it on the sidebar below your others though.

If you want another one - click on The Accidental Fan who is on my sidebar. He's giving an award just for getting halfway through his post

Elaine Denning said...

Oh...thank you SO MUCH! I am truly gobsmacked and stunned and everso grateful and everything. I shall treasure it always. x

*skipping off the stage to the sounds of Showaddywaddy*

Henry the Dog said...

You deserve it too, Jenny. We've missed your down to earthiness and dry humour xxx

Tim Atkinson said...

Yes, and I'll tell you how if you don't already know (although I'm sure you do!). Anyway, I'm accepting this award in the style of Tigger. You'll have to take my word for it. Thanks!

Jennysmith said...

Oh FF, do you really think so? I was too choked to go on at the end. I was too overcome with emotion - i must be a true artist. Thank you again.

Yes, Elaine, I like Showaddywaddy's "Hey Rock & Roll" best. I would have stayed on the stage and danced to that one!

Henry the Dog! My lovely pal! You are back with us! I tell you, i am going to run to your post faster than you! I have missed your wonderful writings and humour too! Welcome back,.

Yes, D, I am getting quite the Master of Blogland now. Who knows what i'll do next.

Oh God, I kept hearin that bloody Danny Boyle speech all day. As no doubt you did. The silly sod - whats the point if the kids don't remember. And can you see David Lean or someone doing that? eh?

Talking of technology, FF, Will get that in its rightful place before you can say "put that bloody fag out!". Have dusted the sidebar all nicely as well.

xxxxxxx

Mean Mom said...

What a lovely surprise! Thanks so much for this award! It's great!

Sorry I'm a bit late picking it up. I'm not at home at the moment and have hardly any time for blogging. Don't know when I'll be home yet, or when I'll be posting at the moment. Thanks again for thinking of me!