Tuesday, 21 July 2009

Haircut 100

Now don't you laugh! I know they've cut it a bit short but there's no need to snigger.

I mean I'm the first to admit that this harsh haircut makes me look a bit Big Bertha-ish out of a prison but I assure you it will grow (soon, i hope).

Was that someone laughing over there? And you, next to her, in blue, you can wipe that smile of your face too. Now look! Its not that short - ok?

You can really see the grey in my hair now. Oh Lordy! Has anyone got some peroxide? I've got a paintbrush here somewhere.

Whatever got into me? What happened to that nice little trim I was going to have? Why did I get it shorn off like a bloody sheep? Did I think I was on a farm somewhere?

I think I've got a brown paper bag somewhere. Just got to cut out two eyeholes!

9 comments:

The Dotterel said...

Can't seem to find the photo anywhere...

Chairman Bill said...

Obviously too scary.

menopausaloldbag (MOB) said...

I love Hazza Pottah! I'm just waiting for all the rugrats on summer hols to go and see it then I'll pop along for a viewing.

Still, the cinema is a jolly good place for a nap if you find the film boring enough. Hope you had a good kip.

Suburbia said...

Ooooh it can't be that bad?!!!! (Make sure that bag's not plastic!)

Jennysmith said...

don't pretend you're not laughing, you two. What was that chortling I just heard? Do you want to be sent to the Head - do you???

You can take those grins off your faces too!

Hi MOB. I have to say, despite my fag break, it really was a decent old film. Like Malfoy and Snape best - the goodies are boring!!!
(Not the goodies from the 70s TV show) xxxx

Dave Pie-n-Mash said...

Every cloud certainly does have a silver lining! apart from the fact that you will be able to sneak up on Fatso unrecognised, the bad haircut will allow you to go down to the Welfare office and pass yourself off as someone who needs money for fags and White Lightening. Tell them you have 7 kids and no baby daddy on the scene. The haircut will be all they need to see and you'll be making #600 a week before you know it. Money well spent if you ask me.

French Fancy said...

Aw, it will grow back lovelier than ever:)

@eloh said...

Hats are nice, glue a bow on your head.

Wear a pair of giant ear rings.

Hell, give it time, it will work itself out.

This happened to my sister on one of the only two occations I had seen her in like 30 years. I had an awful time containing my horror.

Polly said...

Its not you its them - Hairdressers do not understand a little bit. You could go in for a trim and come out with a crew cut.