Friday 3 July 2009

Phobias



What is it with this work shit??? I'm back there again, at the sports shop, stocktaking again!!!


Why??? Why am I stifled like this???? Why am i being held back as an artist - again!!! Tho' I suspect the £8 an hour has something to do with it.




But I have a phobia about work and that. I've had the tests and everything. A bloke in an office in Hounslow High St told me that I'm scared of work. Had to pay him £50 first tho'. Funny, i can't seem to get hold him lately. And they're very unimpressed at work with the certificate he wrote out.




Got a photo published in the local rag. As above. Bloody twats chose the worse one! Shit-for-brains two penny publication! Not even good enough for bog paper.




Am miserable. Time for a fag. And a drink. The cat bit me.

8 comments:

Suburbia said...

Nice pic!

sorry you are miserable, still, it's the school holidays soon that should cheer you up!!!!

Chairman Bill said...

Ever tried not working? I'm led to believe it has health-giving properties.

PS - what's a mulft, which is your security word.

French Fancy... said...

Cheer up sweetie - things can only get better - (Oh yeah? they'd bloody better, I hear you thinking)


x

Jennysmith said...

Hello sweeties and once again thank you for your uplifting comments.

Gosh Bill, I don't know. I don't even know how I got a security code in the first place. This is what comes of stumbling round in cyberspace when you know sod-all. Who makes up these stupid words? Is there a vacancy? I could ditch the stocktaking.

xxxxxx

Tim Atkinson said...

What @eloh said with knobs on... (And it's tougg today - the security code, that is!)

menopausaloldbag (MOB) said...

Hi found you through someone else's blog - love the ribald sense of humour and use of the old Anglo-Saxon swearie words!

DD's Diary said...

Love the pic! The cat bit me this morning too. Then she brought me a dead worm ....

Polly said...

I think not working is the perfect option, if only my hubby could stop working for his family and get himself a decent paying job I might just have half a chance!!

Feeling ok, belly just starting to poke itself out for the world to see!! hope you are well xx